Who are we
Totally Shredded Fitness is an events management company, Group exercise company & apparel business operating in the UK.
Our contact details
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
· email address;
· telephone number;
· information about the Services we provide to you (including for example, what we have provided to you, when and where and, if applicable, how much you paid);
· your account login details, including your user name and password;
· information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
· information about electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication;
· answers you provide when you respond to competitions, votes and surveys;
· other personal data which you may disclose to us when you use our Services at any time.
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself or when you use or purchase one or more of our Services.
How we use your personal data
· As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out fulfilment and delivery.
· As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
· where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
· to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
· As necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the Services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
· to provide you with the Services;
· to verify your identity for security purposes;
· to help us to ensure our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
· to ensure the security of our websites and other technology systems;
· for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay suppliers and to charge, invoice or refund customers;
· to record and investigate health and safety and other incidents which have happened or may have happened at Totally Shredded Fitness.
· to provide you with information about our Services, to contact you about administrative matters, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us;
· to help us to return lost property to its rightful owner;
· to process your competition entries and your survey or voting information;
· for the purpose of marketing our Services and goods and services from other companies, including sending marketing communications and, where applicable, processing your registration.
· to “geo-fence” marketing so that you receive marketing communications or see advertisements which are relevant to your location;
· to operate competitions, including notifying you if you have won, to confirm delivery of a prize or for other related purposes; and
· for market research and statistical analysis and to analyse the use of our Services so that we can improve them.
· Based on your consent, for the following purposes:
· to send you marketing communications.
· Based on your explicit consent, when you provide us with personal data about your health, for the following purposes:
· to provide you with tailored services (for example, a wheelchair accessible space ); and
· to help us investigate an incident which may have taken place at Totally Shredded Fitness.
If you win a competition, we may publicly post some of your data on our website or mobile application (for example acceptance of a prize may also require you (unless prohibited by law) to allow us to post publicly some of your personal data such as on a winner’s page). However, we will not post your data publicly without your express consent.
Sharing your personal data
We will share your personal data with other companies in Our Group. Namely Totally Sisters Ltd & Totally Shredded Supplements.
International transfers of your personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to and processed in a location outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
In particular, your personal data may also be processed by staff operating in the United States or outside the EEA working for us, other members of Our Group or third-party data processors. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our Services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal data for as long as you use our Services and for up to two years after your last use of our Services or your last interaction with us (for example, the last time you opened an electronic communication from us or visited one of our websites).
However, in some circumstances we will retain your personal data for a shorter period, including:
We will retain your personal data for longer if we believe we may need them in order to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, and we will retain your personal data for longer if we are required to retain them in order to comply with applicable laws.
We will always retain your personal data in accordance with data protection law and never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to:
· request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
· request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
· request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding;
· request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data;
· request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format;
· object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
· object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by adjusting the push message settings for the mobile application.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com
The consequence of you withdrawing consent might be that we cannot do certain things for you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK, this would be the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/). If you live in another EEA country, you may complain to the supervisory authority in your country. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff or authorised third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions. When we transfer your personal data to third parties we use encryption.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Links to other websites and mobile applications
We sometimes provide you with links to other websites or mobile applications, but these websites and mobile applications are not under our control. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or security of any linked websites or mobile applications. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each and every website and mobile application that you visit.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies and web beacons are used by us and third parties for the following purposes:
· to enable certain features of our websites (for example, to allow a customer to maintain a basket when they are shopping at an online store);
· to analyse the traffic to our websites (for example, we can count how many people have looked at a specific page, or see how visitors move around the website when they use it, and use this information to improve the website);
· to allow us carry out retargeting (this is when advertisements are presented to you for products or services which you have previously looked at on a website, but have not purchased);
· to allow you to interact with our websites on social media platforms.
Totally Shredded Fitness collects the details provided by you on booking an Event or buying apparel together with information Totally Shredded Fitness learns about you from your use of the Totally Shredded Fitness service and your visits to the Totally Shredded Fitness website and other sites accessible from them.
Totally Shredded Fitness also collect information about the transactions you undertake not-including details of payment cards used.
Totally Shredded Fitness may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by Totally Shredded Fitness and information you provide when giving Totally Shredded Fitness feedback or completing profile forms. Totally Shredded Fitness also monitors customer traffic patterns and site use which enables Totally Shredded Fitness to improve the service we provides.
Use of your information and your preferences
Totally Shredded Fitness will use your information to provide and personalise its service. Totally Shredded Fitness will also use your and party members contact details to communicate with you.
Totally Shredded Fitness may use this information to send you offers and news about Totally Shredded Fitness products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you.
Totally Shredded Fitness may contact you by post, email, telephone, mobile or fax for these purposes.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for Totally Shredded Fitness to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
Disclosures of your information
Your information may be passed to and used by our associated companies who Totally Shredded Fitness works with solely for the purpose for which the information was first submitted and where such third parties are handling the bookings or sale.
Totally Shredded Fitness will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title to its business and suppliers that process data on its behalf both in the UK and abroad. Totally Shredded Fitness may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our website or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to book/shop online.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the online Totally Shredded Fitness services you can use.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Totally Shredded Fitness holds about you, please write to Totally Shredded Fitness at the following address: 42 Grasmere rd, Ashford, Kent. TN24 9BG enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £5 payable to Totally Shredded Fitness.